Letters to the editor expressing views, comment and opinion on relevant topics, and or responding to articles or letters previously published, are welcome and highly valued.
Send your letter to the editor either by completing and submitting the form below, or simply email your letter to the editor of PositionIT at email@example.com.
Letters should be short and to the point, and no longer than 600 words maximum.
The best letter of the month in each of EE Publishers' magazines stands to win a sponsored prize. The editor's selection and decision in this regard is final.
Where a submission is controversial, reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that affected persons and organisations are given an opportunity to respond, and that diverse views are solicited and fairly presented.
The editor reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a letter to the editor, and to shorten or edit the letter to suit the style and length requirements. This is done with due diligence and, where necessary, in conjunction with the author.
- March 2013: Ivan Muzondo won a Canon PIXMA iP7240 printer
- Nov/Dec 2012: Karl van Rensburg won a Spectra Precision Laser HD50 Handheld Distance Meter sponsored by Optron
- October 2012: Chris Boonzaier won a Canon i-Sensys MF8360Cdn multi-function printer
- August 2012: Dr. Mark Norris-Rogers won a Canon colour i-SENSYS MF8080Cw Wireless Multifunction Printer
- July 2012: John Todd won a Spectra Precision Laser HD50 Handheld Distance Meter sponsored by Optron
- June 2012: Jonathan Jackson won a CAT watch sponsored by S Bacher & Company
- April/May 2012: Vutomi Ndlhovu won a Spectra Precision Laser HD50 Handheld Distance Meter sponsored by Optron.
- March 2012: Neil Ayres from Johannesburg won a Solar Panel Light Kit
sponsored by Ellies.
- April/May 2013: Siza Nghulele won a Spectra Precision QM75 Laser Distance Meter
Let your voice be heard - send us your letters to the editor and win!